Easy Fish Pie Recipe | Healthy Main Course Recipes - Flora ProActiv
A traditional favourite, fish pie is a staple meal in any coastal home. This recipe takes that old dish and puts a healthy spin on it, making this a meal no-one can refuse.
- RECIPE SERVES: 2
- PREP TIME 30 min
- COOK TIME 35 min
- 1 small leek, sliced
- 350 grams floury potatoes, peeled
- 100 grams white fish fillet
- 100 grams salmon fillet
- 25 grams peeled prawns
- 15 gram Flora Buttery
- 15 grams plain flour
- 150 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 25 grams cheddar cheese, grated
- 30 grams Flora pro.activ Buttery
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Blanch the leek in boiling water for 1 minute, then drain.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water.
- Make a sauce by placing the Flora Buttery, flour and milk in a small saucepan. Stirring constantly, bring to the boil and cook for 1 to 2 minutes until thick and smooth. Stir in half the cheese.
- Cut the fish into chunks and place in the bottom of an ovenproof dish with the prawns and leeks. Pour the cheese sauce on top.
- 5.Mash the cooked potatoes and mix in the Flora ProActiv Buttery spread and mustard. Fork over the top of the dish, sprinkle with remaining cheese and place in a preheated oven (200°C/180ºC Fan/Gas mark 6) for 25 to 35 minutes.
|Energy (kcal)||472 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||1966 kJ|
|Protein (g)||29.5 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||34.2 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||30.4 g|
|Sugar (g)||6.6 g|
|Fibre (g)||3.9 g|
|Fat (g)||23.8 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||7.3 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||15.1 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||2.6 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||1.1 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.2 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||79 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||401 mg|
|Salt (g)||1.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||903 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||15.4 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||255 mg|
|Iron (mg)||2.31 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||1096 mg|